One, Two, Three, Four.Optimized.
A Unique 4-Reagent, Xylene-Free Process
Milestone has redesigned the century old , traditional 12-14 step tissue processing paradigmand created a 4-step,4-reagent , xylene-free process. This unique process improves quality, increases efficiency, simplifies labor demands, and reduces cost. All of which helps you help the patient.
10% NBFor 100% Ethanol 99%Isopropanol Paraffin
4-Reagent Processing Benefits
Compatible with all IHC protocols and workflow needs
- Xylene exposure during reagent maintenance and disposal
- Reagent and wax usage (once a month wa xchange)
- TAT with greater processing flexibility
- Total Cost of Ownership over life of instrument
- Cutting quality of embedded sections
- Reliability and performance of instrument
- Throughput and 100% uptime (no cleaning required between run cycles,in dual mode)
- Breast tissue fixation through extended overnight fixationstep
Example:Ours tandard 5mm breast protocol,when scheduled to complete by 6am,provides 6 full hours of agitated fixationwhen started at 6pm the prior evening.
Our unique 4- reagent, xylene-free process is optimized with all of our power management options:
Conventional Traditional resistant heating
Microwave Dynamic PID temperature control
Hybrid Combined Conventional & Microwave temperature control
4-Step Conventional Reagent Process vs. 12-StepTraditional Conventional Process Times (VIP, ASP300, and Excelsior)
Our unique4-reagent,xylene-free process is optimized for traditional resistant heating.
4-Step Optimization for all Tissue Types and Thicknesses
Size: Biopsy • Surgical • Fullorgan
Type: Derm • Breast • GI • Prostate • Brain
Thickness: Standard (1-5mm) and Super-Mega (1-14mm) cassettes