The first all-in-one hybrid tissue processor. The ideal tool for the “lean” lab. Automated hybrid tissue processor for improved laboratory workflow:
- Rapid on demand processing: 49 minutes for needle biopsies (fixation included)
- High productivity: up to 600 cassettes in Dual processing modality, up to 300 cassettes in automated processing modality.
- No limits in specimen thickness; up to 8 mm thickness preset protocols
- Processing flexibility:
1. Automated processing in overnight and rapid mode.
2. Dual processing in continuous rapid batch mode.
3. Conventional processing in overnight mode.
- Loading flexibility: Standard cassettes, Mega and Supermega cassettes
- Xylene and xylene-free protocols, Formalin and Formalin-free protocols
- Double cavity system (with a dedicated wax impregnation cavity): two batches in parallel processing, no cleaning cycle needed.
- Quick reagent exchange procedure.
- Isolated and vented working area with charcoal and dust filters.
- Easy, intuitive and icon driven software with more than 400 pre-stored programs.
- Use of any commercial available reagents tanks.
- Remote diagnostic system, through Internet. Milestone customer support can access to Logos unit and provide a more timely and accurate support.
- SafeMode procedure: tissue protection procedure in case of power failure.
Resistance heating mode
The LOGOS can operate as a conventional resistance heated overnight tissue processor: its processing parameters can be set to fit your specific workflow requirements.
Simultaneous microwave and resistance heating mode
Ultra-rapid dehydration/clearing steps are carried out by microwave heating technology for faster turnaround. The retort’s resistance heating speeds up the ramp up time to the pre-set processing temperature.
- Fully automated processing in overnight and rapid mode
- Parallel processing in continuous flexible-size batch mode
- Up to 140 cassettes with 1 gallon standard reagent containers
- Up to 210 cassettes with 5 liter reagent jars
- Any type of tissue, up to 6 mm thickness
- Unmatched processing times
- Green, safe and economical: no transfer of reagents to tanks
4-Step Optimization for all Tissue Types and Thicknesses
- Size: Biopsy • Surgical • Full organ
- Type: Derm • Breast • GI • Prostate • Brain
- Thickness: Standard (1-5mm) and Super-Mega (1-14mm) cassettes
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us